The most effective way to learn how to make egg free macarons SUCCESFULLY
Without the ridiculous amount of wasted ingredients, frustration of not knowing what went wrong, and the one time successful batch
Before I go over what's in this life changing course, let's talk about who this is really for...
If you’re a baker that is tired of all the wasted ingredients, hours wasted trying to figure out what you did wrong, and ready to FULLY comprehend how macarons are made for more consistent success so you can enjoy the art of baking.
1) A home baker
2) A bakery owner
3) Someone who's wanting to learn to bake
You're in the right place and I am going to tell you exactly how this beginners macaron course will give you the tools, knowledge and support on your journey to making beautiful macarons
By the end of this course,
you will have…
Learned the ins and outs to making macaronsGiving you the confidence to make them successfully again and again on your own
Learned how to troubleshoot your batchesBefore baking you will know if your batch has had a hiccup and will know what the outcome will be before you bake them
Learn about your ingredientsKnowing which brands work and which to avoid
More successful and consistent batchesWith everything broken down step by step you will get more consistent results without second guessing yourself
So so so thankful I found and met Sammy and took her macaron class! During her class I got my first ever even feet, and using her new recipe I got my FIRST TRAY OF COMPLETELY EVEN FEET! I am so excited for her course to come out, I cannot thank her enough for all the troubleshooting she’s helped me with, and I owe my success with macarons to her. I can’t wait to get even better with her course if you’re considering taking her masterclass, do it! You won’t regret it
Jammie Hummel- Owner of FairFlour Bakery
OR You can spend about $100+ on:
- Wasted ingredients on failed batches (for me my ingredients are about $80, lasting about 2 weeks)
- Trying new pans thinking that's the problem ($15+ each)
- trying new mats because maybe that's the problem ($10+ each)
- Wasted time away from family (Priceless)
- Getting a new oven thinking it's your oven (AHH that's way expensive!)
- Stress, lack of sleep... etc
How much more are you willing to waste?
I did an online class with Sammy and it was very useful in ironing out some problems I’d had making vegan macarons. We went through every step in a lot of detail and it was so helpful
- Kate Emmett
Owner of Jesmond Cake Company
Love Sammy’s class! Sammy as a teacher maintains the perfect balance of professional and personable with a heaping scoop of patience.
- Jenny Tiner
Owner of Vegans To The Rescue
Science behind macarons heavily relies on a combination of aspects to create the perfect cookie.
- What is a macaron
- How to use Aquafaba
- Understanding tools/equipment
In this module we will focus on every step, what they should look like with videos, photos and descriptions. The goal is that you fully understand and will stop second guessing if you're making them right.
- Weighing ingredients
- Whipping the meringue
- Baking / temperatures
While it's important to know how to make macarons it's also important to know what can go wrong, what it looks like, and what result it will yield.
- Under whipping meringue
- Over/ under mixing your batter
- Oven temp (too hot/cold)
- Under / over baked
What people asked before signing up for beginners egg-free macarons
Will this help someone that has never made macarons?
I've seen other classes, what makes this different?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
What egg replacement is in your recipe?
Still thinking about it?
Beginners egg-free macarons is PERFECT for you if…
- The person who’s just getting started and wants to do it right
- The person already struggling who wants to make beautiful macarons
- Someone that is ready to put in the work and take note to have more consistent batches
- Someone who has spent months with more failed batches then successful batches that is ready for more successful batches
- Has a big fear you still won't be able to figure out how to make egg-free macarons
- Excited about finally have several batches of success
- Ready to take the actions needed to get your batches right
I can’t wait for you to join Beginners Egg-Free macarons
I created this course because I have been where you are, struggling and frustrated with every batch being a gamble. I am poured everything I have learned in this course so that you can have more successful, less stressful batches, like I do every time in my kitchen.
If you are tired of wasting your ingredients, tired of stressing about if you'll have a successful batch this time, this course is for you my friend.
Let's get you the batches you've been longing for,